Glossary: ANSI/ESD STM97.1-2015
ANSI/ESD STM 97.1-2015 is the ESD Association Standard Test Method for the Protection of Electrostatic Discharge Susceptible Items – Floor Materials and Footwear – Resistance Measurement in Combination with a Person. This document provides test methods for measuring the electrical system resistance of floor materials in combination with persons wearing static-control footwear.
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring