Glossary: Compliance Verification (Periodic Testing) Equipment
Compliance verification equipment is made up of an instrument or collection of instruments that provide a periodic indication or measurement to verify the performance of ESD test equipment and materials. Compliance verification equipment is typically used to indicate pass or fail.
Note: As measurements may or may not be repeatable or accurate, these instruments do not meet the criteria for use in the qualification phase of material selection.
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring