Glossary: Conductive Material
A material with a surface resistivity less than 1 x 10E5 ohms/square or a volume resistivity less than 1 x 10E4 ohm-cm.
Note: “conductive flooring material” is not the same as “conductive material.” Standards for ESD flooring are different from standards for other conductive materials.
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring