Glossary: Flooring/Foot Grounder System Resistance
The total resistance of the ESD flooring system, including the foot grounder, person and floor, when measured according to ESD STM97.1, with a person standing on a static control floor.
To meet ANSI/ESD S20.20, system resistance must measure > 1.0 x 10E9.
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring