Glossary: Ohm’s Law
Ohm’s Law is a mathematical equation showing that the current passing between two points on a conductor or conductive material is directly proportional to the applied voltage.
Ohm’s Law + i=V/r
Current (i) in amps equals voltage (V) divided by resistance (r) in ohms (Ω)
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring