Glossary: Resistance Range
User-specified upper and lower resistance values for personnel grounding devices, such as wrist strap, heel straps or wrist strap or heel strap systems, and ESD flooring materials.
Standard industry practice is to specify a resistance range as opposed to a single reading, which would be difficult to achieve.
Staticworx recommends a resistance range we call “the Sweet Spot,” of between 1 x 10E5 and 1 x 10E8 for ESD flooring.
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring