Glossary: Surface Resistivity
Surface resistivity is a measurement of a material’s inherent electrical resistance. Surface resistivity measurements are expressed in ohms/square.
Surface resistivity is a physical property of the material, and is not affected by size of the material or the shape/distance of the electrodes.
Note: Not to be confused with surface resistance.
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring