To comply with relevant ESD standards, test electrical properties using methods outlined in ESD S20.20. For best results require testing by an independent lab.
STATICWORX ESD FLOORING blog
On the blog you’ll find posts on topics we hope will interest you as well as answers to your most pressing ESD and ESD flooring questions.
Something you’d like us to cover? Let us know.
If the vapor barrier fails to adhere to the subfloor, tiles will lift. Bond test and manufacturer oversight are crucial to ESD floor installation success.
What’s the difference between conductive and static-dissipative flooring? Facts, analogies and images illustrate the difference in easily understood terms.
Qualifying an ESD floor helps ensure you get the floor you paid for. Find out why you should always qualify according to ESD S20.20
Qualification is the first step in selecting an ESD floor. Learn how to perform resistance tests to be sure the floor meets electrical & safety standards.
Will bare concrete control static? Learn why concrete floors are unreliable & what precautions to take if you must work on a bare concrete floor.
A look at how the StaticWorx cartoon, ‘Conductive Flooring Does Not Mean Antistatic Flooring,’ was conceived and created.
Do you have an ESD flooring project you’d like to discuss?
Sign up for our newsletter and occasional updates.
Find out about our AIA-accredited Lunch & Learn,
“Anti-Static Flooring: The Basics”
If you’re an:
Get in Touch
The form below will help us better understand your needs and get you as quickly as possible to the right person. We look forward to helping you solve your static problem!
You can expect a response within 24 hours. For faster service, please give us a call: 617-923-2000
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring