Video: Eliminate Bacteria/Contaminants on Lab and Hospital Floors
StaticWorx/Dr. Schutz Remake PU Sealant prevents contamination on lab, hospital, nursing home, school floors by inhibiting the formation of bacteria. Resistant to chemical and disinfectants, Remake is easy to clean and maintain – and gives you a clean, hospital shine at a fraction of the cost of a new floor.
Available in transparent or colorized versions, Floor Remake gives floors an attractive, like-new finish, with long-term protection against wear and abrasion. Our PU sealant is slip- and fire-resistant and easy and inexpensive to clean and maintain. Available in regular or optional static-protective (ESD) versions.
To prevent contamination you need to hermetically seal your lab, hospital or nursing home floor, the floor in your healthcare facility, school or university, or the floor in your commercial building. With typical PU sealant, you’d need to shut down your facility for several days, possibly up to a week or more. Remake, our Staticworx/Dr. Schutz sealant is easy to install, requires minimal downtime and cost less than 50% the price of a new floor.
To install our sealant, simply strip-clean your existing surface then coat with Remake transparent PU finish. Within a couple of hours, your floor will be dry and ready for traffic. Staticworx/Dr. Schutz Remake, can be applied over any existing floor, including linoleum, PVC, rubber, epoxy or old PU floors. Even some wood floors can be coated with our PU sealant.
Our award-winning sealant resists chemicals and abrasion. Remake sealant is an environmentally-friendly solution that keeps floors hospital-clean and safe from surface contaminants.
For more information, visit our website Staticworx.com or give us a call 617-923-2000
Have you seen...
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring