Video: GroundLock ESD Tile: Easy Removal of a Tile Mid-Installation
October 2, 2020
A common question is how easily a GroundLock interlocking ESD tile can be removed during the installation process. In this short video, Dave Long, President and Founder of StaticWorx, demonstrates how quick and easy it is to remove and replace a GroundLock ESD tile.
Learn more about GroundLock Interlocking ESD Tiles here.
So a lot of people want to know “Can I pull a tile up in the middle of the installation?”
So what I’m doing is I’m taking a flathead screwdriver. It’s got a pretty small head on it. And all I’m going to do is find the seam which is not that easy to do because you don’t really see the seams. I’m going to take the screwdriver and hit it with this hammer. Just get things started. That’s all you’ve got to do.
I’m going to put it back down again. Place it back. Try to find that seam. I don’t think you’ll see it.
Is it still conductive? Let’s find out.
Right on the money.
Have you seen...
Get in Touch
The form below will help us better understand your needs and get you as quickly as possible to the right person. We look forward to helping you solve your static problem!
You can expect a response within 24 hours. For faster service, please give us a call: 617-923-2000
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring