Video: GroundWorx Ultra ESD Epoxy Installation – 70,000 sq.ft. project
March 16, 2023
Flex in West Columbia, South Carolina, contracted with StaticWorx to replace their old, worn tile with an ESD coating. The client selected GroundWorx Ultra Generation 3 ESD epoxy, in the custom color Off White. GroundWorx Ultra is easy to install and maintain, meets resistance parameters of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and generates very low body voltage (under 10V).
Phase 1 of the project consisted of removing the existing tile, preparing the concrete for installation, and applying 70,000 sq.ft. of the GroundWorx Coating. Progressive Building Systems, the flooring installers, completed the entire 70,000 sq.ft. project, start to finish, in 3 weeks, with work and time to completion exceeding expectations.
Project Specifications: GroundWorx Ultra Generation 3 ESD epoxy installation
- Product: GroundWorx Ultra ESD Epoxy
- Color: Off White
- Project Size: 70,000 Sq.Ft.
- Installer: Progressive Building Systems (PAG, Inc.), Grand Rapids, Michigan
Learn more about the benefits of Generation 3 coatings and why they’re more durable, easier to install and repair, and offer better ESD protection than older Gen. 2 epoxy coatings.
Have you seen...
Get in Touch
The form below will help us better understand your needs and get you as quickly as possible to the right person. We look forward to helping you solve your static problem!
You can expect a response within 24 hours. For faster service, please give us a call: 617-923-2000
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring