Video: Difficult to Remove ESD Tile Due to Proper Floor Preparation
August 29, 2019
With proper floor preparation and bond testing, a vapor barrier and tile will adhere so well that it’s difficult to remove the tile – even using a chisel. Proper floor preparation is one of the key factors in avoiding flooring failure.
Read more about a case where improper preparation led to tiles being easily removed.
Have you seen...
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring