Video: Avoid ESD Flooring Failure: 7 Questions For Your Contractor
March 16, 2018
Moisture and vapor problems are two of the most common reasons for failed flooring installations. You can’t assume moisture isn’t a problem simply by looking at the concrete or subfloor. In fact, moisture and vapor cause flooring failures even in places like California and Arizona, where the climate is arid. Watch this short video to learn which questions every building owner, property manager, or architect should ask their flooring contractor – before installing an ESD floor.
For help or advice about choosing an ESD floor, call us on 617-923-2000, email [email protected], or visit our Guide to ESD Flooring Selection.
Have you seen...
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring
StaticWorx high-performance static-control floors protect electronic components, explosives, and high-speed computers from damage caused by static electricity. ESD flooring is part of a system. Choices should always be based on objective, researched evidence. When you partner with us, we look at all possible items that may need to integrate with the floor, and, focusing on your goals and objectives, help you find the right floor for your application.