Video: Free-Floating ESD-Control Floors for 24/7 Operational Spaces
August 16, 2018
StaticWorx free-floating floors for PSAPs and other critical spaces.
Can be installed one-to-one over Tate and Haworth access flooring panels.
Our glue-free floating floors for PSAPs are easy to install over almost any surface, including old floors, without disrupting communications. With StaticWorx floating floors, there’s no need to vacate space or move staff, equipment or furniture. Simply position our FX carpet over StaticWorx GroundbridgeTM then join the corners with TacTiles. For conductive glue-free (GF) rubber, peel the paper from the back of the tile and lay the tiles as in any other installation. Our glue-free floating floors can also be installed one-to-one over Tate and Haworth access flooring panels. All StaticWorx floors meet the most stringent ESD standards. We keep you grounded.
Have you seen...
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring