Video: Rapid Installation of GroundLock Interlocking ESD Tile
September 15, 2022
Watch how quick and easy it is to install StaticWorx GroundLock Extreme Interlocking tiles. So easy, in fact, that the DFS Flooring crew installed over 4000 square feet in just over a day. As installers hammer the tiles in place, the dovetails lock and the seams disappear. Installers love working with GroundLock Extreme not only because the tiles are easy to work with and lay perfectly flat; they are also dimensionally stable. And because installation requires no adhesive there’s no worry about vapor. GroundLock Extreme interlocking tiles won’t dome, handle extremely heavy loads, and never need wax. The ideal ESD material for problem floors.
Find out more about GroundLock Extreme ESD Interlocking Tile.
Visit our Learning Center to learn more about Glue-Free Installations.
For help or advice about choosing an ESD floor, call us on 617-923-2000, email [email protected], or visit our Guide to ESD Flooring Selection.
Have you seen...
Get in Touch
The form below will help us better understand your needs and get you as quickly as possible to the right person. We look forward to helping you solve your static problem!
You can expect a response within 24 hours. For faster service, please give us a call: 617-923-2000
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring
StaticWorx high-performance static-control floors protect electronic components, explosives, and high-speed computers from damage caused by static electricity. ESD flooring is part of a system. Choices should always be based on objective, researched evidence. When you partner with us, we look at all possible items that may need to integrate with the floor, and, focusing on your goals and objectives, help you find the right floor for your application.