- 3 Reasons to Avoid Topical SDT Polish or Wax
- 7 Ways ShadowFX Carpet Tile Differs from Commercial Carpet Tile
- 10 Reasons SD Carpet is Better Value than Hard Surface SD Tile
- AmeriWorx Vinyl Tile VOC Test Results
- AmeriWorx ESD Vinyl Tile
- Bolt ESD Chairs
- Eclipse EC and GF (glue-free) Rubber
- ESD Carpet Guide
- ESD Carpet: Preventing Electrostatic Discharge
- ESD Flooring for Access Floors
- GroundBridge Underlayment
- GroundLock Extreme
- GroundWorx Basics
- GroundWorx Epoxy
- GroundWorx Ultra
- ShadowFX PosiTile Modular Flooring
- StaticWorx vs AmeriWorx ESD Vinyl Tile: Which Would You Choose?
- StatLock Interlocking Static-Dissipative Rubber
- TacTiles Glue-Free Installation
- Test Reports with AmeriWorx Conductive Vinyl Tile
Get in Touch
The form below will help us better understand your needs and get you as quickly as possible to the right person. We look forward to helping you solve your static problem!
You can expect a response within 24 hours. For faster service, please give us a call: 617-923-2000
StaticWorx high-performance static-control floors protect electronic components, explosives, and high-speed computers from damage caused by static electricity. ESD flooring is part of a system. Choices should always be based on objective, researched evidence. When you partner with us, we look at all possible items that may need to integrate with the floor, and, focusing on your goals and objectives, help you find the right floor for your application.