esd learning center resources
In our resources hub, you’ll find links to:
- Our Video Library & Articles Hub
- ESD Glossary
- ESD Standards & Test Methods
- Archived Articles
To tell us about a project, call 617-923-2000 or email [email protected].
Product Specific Resources
Article Hub (Product)
Brochures & Technical Information
Architects say our AIA-accredited CEU workshop, Anti-Static Flooring: The Basics, “may be the best AIA presentation” they’ve ever attended. In this comprehensive, hands-on workshop, we break complex technical information into easily understandable components. Learn more; find out how to sign up.
Get in Touch
The form below will help us better understand your needs and get you as quickly as possible to the right person. We look forward to helping you solve your static problem!
You can expect a response within 24 hours. For faster service, please give us a call: 617-923-2000
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring
StaticWorx high-performance static-control floors protect electronic components, explosives, and high-speed computers from damage caused by static electricity. ESD flooring is part of a system. Choices should always be based on objective, researched evidence. When you partner with us, we look at all possible items that may need to integrate with the floor, and, focusing on your goals and objectives, help you find the right floor for your application.