Frequently Asked Questions
In static control, as in any industry, the same questions and concerns arise again and again.
For instance: Does concrete provide adequate static protection? What’s the difference between conductive and static-dissipative? Or: Do I need copper to ground an ESD floor?
In this section, you’ll find answers to these and other commonly asked questions. We’ll continue to add to these pages, so stop by from time to time to see what’s new.
Looking for product-specific articles? We’ve set up a hub for product related articles so those links are all together and easy to navigate.
For information specific to your role, visit our user hubs.
Static-Control Flooring Information for Architects
Static-Control Flooring Information for Contractors
Static-Control Flooring Information for Property Owners/Managers
Get in Touch
The form below will help us better understand your needs and get you as quickly as possible to the right person. We look forward to helping you solve your static problem!
You can expect a response within 24 hours. For faster service, please give us a call: 617-923-2000
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring