FAQ: Is ShadowFX carpet tile rated for chair castors rolling over it (without a chair mat)?
Yes – the traffic classification for all of our carpets is “Heavy,” meaning rated for heavy-duty use. In regards to ESD flooring, you would never want to use a chair mat because then you would eliminate the ESD properties of the floor in that space.
Learning Center Articles
- 7 Common Mistakes Selecting an ESD floor
- A Guide to ESD Flooring Selection
- Avoid Costly Failures: What You Need to Know When Specifying ESD Flooring
- Choosing ESD Flooring for:
- ESD Footwear: What Is It and When Is It Necessary?
- ESD Footwear for Electronics Manufacturing and Handling Applications
- Facility Managers' Guide to Selecting ESD Flooring
- The Need for Due Diligence in Specifying Static-Free Flooring
- Standard of Care for Specifying Floors in Mission-Critical Spaces
- Understanding the Hidden Costs of ESD Flooring